This time last year we were battling the beast from the east in our endeavour to deliver our client’s home care needs (not easy int he rural locations where we mainly operate). Even in the worst of the weather, Blossom delivered care and clients and relatives were eternally grateful. Blossom Carers are often the only visitor a client may get throughout the day so despite the weather, we do everything in our power to deliver care, but that’s not the only Blossom difference.
Blossom Home Care offers quality home care focused on the client’s needs, not ours. Our people, our processes and our systems set us apart from the rest and everyone at Blossom Home Care works to 5 key principles, which are…
- To enable the people we care for to remain in their home for as long as possible whilst helping them to continue to participate in the social activities that can make a real difference to their life in general.
- To reduce the worry and anxiety that unreliable, inadequate care can cause to all concerned by supporting Carers with the help and advice of a qualified nurse who ensures a high standard of care is delivered. Regular spot checks are also conducted to maintain the quality of care and visits are recorded with updates given for all relevant parties to access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world.
- To reduce the number of hospital visits by reporting any health concerns/issues to the nurse for early interception and follow up.
- To meet all appointments, come rain or shine, snow or gales. If our clients are expecting us to call, we will do everything in our power to get there. We are also available via our 24 hour on call service (for your peace of mind).
- To attract, retain and develop the very best Carers, training them to do the job well and exceed service levels. Being able to take time with their clients, to chat and do the things that really matter to them and us.
In short, we know that delivering ‘just bloomin’ good care’ isn’t easy – so we try harder. We believe that Blossom Home Care is unique and offers and totally fresh approach to care. If you do too and would like to know more, then get in touch today.